We make it cheap and easy to hire freelancers, and to work as freelancers.
Here's how projects work.
1. A Buyer posts a job.
2. A Seller sends a proposals to the Buyer.
3. The Buyer accepts the proposal, which forms a contract.
4. The Buyer deposits the full value of the job. This is held in a EU-Regulated Escrow account in their name.
5. The Seller finishes the work.
6a. Single Contracts: The Buyer signs-off the Milestone and funds are transferred to the Seller.
6b. Ongoing Contracts: Funds are transferred to the Seller automatically at the end of the cycle.
7. Sellers can withdraw funds into their bank accounts.
2% admin fee per payment
For example, when making a payment of £100, there would be an admin fee of £2.
20% commission fee per job
For example, there would be a fee of £10 for a £50 job. When the Buyer signs-off the job, Crowdskills will automatically charge this 20% fee, and the remaining 80% (£40) will transfer to the Seller's e-wallet and be available to be withdrawn to their bank account.
45p admin fee per withdrawal
0203 504 6465
Impact Hub Kings Cross
London N1 9AB